Explore Saltillo with 20 % off
Save on your Enterprise car rental in Saltillo. Book before December 15, 2021.
For More Information:
- Request Information from our Reservations Department.
- The pre-payment discount applies only to the base rate.
- Discounts vary by city and season without prior notice.
- No aplica del 15 de Diciembre del 2020 al 12 de Enero del 2021.
- In case of cancellation, a 10% charge will be made on the amount paid.
- In case of not making the reservation effective (No Show), a 20% charge will be made on the amount paid.
- The Credit Card with which you will make your pre - payment must be presented physically at the time of opening your rental contract and must have sufficient funds for the pre-authorization required for signing the contract, the credit card must have the signature of the cardholder itself, which must be the same as that set out in the contract itself, either as the main driver (direct contractor) or as an additional driver of the unit to be rented. For more details on our prepayment policy, see our Rental Policies section.
Dial the following numbers for free for more information:
From MEX: 800-737-3722
From USA: 1-855-3722-639
Our business hours are: (Pacific Time)
Monday to Saturday: 08:00 to 20:00 hrs.
Sunday: 08:00 to 18:00 hrs.
Explore Saltillo with Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Saltillo, has become a modern city where the main economic activities are generated by industry, agriculture and commerce.
It is a perfect destination for renting a car and discovering the many attractions it offers. The Plaza de Armas stands out as the heart of the city, where government, religion, society and culture converge with the baroque style Cathedral of Santiago; the Government Palace, which houses a mural with the staging of the history of the State; the Liceo de las Artes; the Saltillo Casino; the Juarez Campus, where Don Benito Juarez himself stayed during the French intervention; the Municipal Palace; the Temple of San Esteban and the city's theater known as Fernando Soler.
For adventurers, The Museum of the Mummies of San Antonio de las Alazanas will be of great interest since they will be able to interactively enjoy the culture of the Cuahuiltecos and the five mummified bodies exhibited there.
¡For these and many more reasons, we invite you to enjoy Saltillo!
#DescubreSaltillo y las mejores tarifas con #EnterpriseMX!